State Cancer Profiles (CDC, NCI) - Statistics for prioritizing cancer control efforts
- Screening and Risk Factors Report: Ever had a Sigmoidoscopy or Colonoscopy, 50+
- Screening and Risk Factors Report: FOBT in last year and/or flex sig in last 5 years and FOBT in last 3 years and/or colonoscopy in last 10 years, Ages 50-75
- Colon & Rectum Cancer Incidence Report
- Colon & Rectum Cancer Incidence Map
- Colon & Rectum Cancer Mortality Report
- Colon & Rectum Cancer Mortality Map
- Cancer Knowledge Reports: At what age are people supposed to start doing home blood stool tests?
- Cancer Knowledge Reports: At what age are people supposed to start having sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy exams?
- Cancer Knowledge Reports: Ever heard of FOBT, Ages 18+
- Cancer Knowledge Reports: Ever heard of sigmoidoscopy or a colonoscopy?, Ages 18+?
- Cancer Knowledge Reports: There’s not much you can do to lower your chances of getting colon cancer. Ages 18+
U.S. Cancer Statistics: Data Visualizations (CDC, NCI) – Statistics providing information on incidence and mortality in the entire US
Research tools, practice tools, and resources for research—practice partnerships to help advance implementation science
Guide to Community Preventive Services (Federally supported) - Recommendations for population-based intervention approaches
U.S Preventive Services Task Force (Federally supported) - Recommendations on screening, counseling, and preventive medications
Evidence-Based Cancer Control Programs (NCI) – Summary statements, ratings and program materials from cancer prevention and control studies
- "Physician-Oriented Intervention on Follow-Up in Colorectal Cancer Screening" - Colorectal cancer screening program focused on primary care physicians
- This site provides an explanation of and resources for those wanting to apply the RE-AIM framework; the RE-AIM framework is designed to enhance the quality, speed, and public health impact of efforts to translate research into practice
Guidance for Comprehensive Cancer Control Planning (CDC) - Guidance for linking research to practice
International Plans for Comprehensive Cancer Control
US Plans for Comprehensive Cancer Control
Prevention & Care Management (AHRQ) - Resources and materials for linking research and practice