State Cancer Profiles (CDC, NCI) - Statistics for prioritizing cancer control efforts
- Screening and Risk Factors Report: Ever had a Sigmoidoscopy or Colonoscopy, 50+
- Screening and Risk Factors Report: FOBT in last year and/or flex sig in last 5 years and FOBT in last 3 years and/or colonoscopy in last 10 years, Ages 50-75
- Colon & Rectum Cancer Incidence Report
- Colon & Rectum Cancer Incidence Map
- Colon & Rectum Cancer Mortality Report
- Colon & Rectum Cancer Mortality Map
- Cancer Knowledge Reports: At what age are people supposed to start doing home blood stool tests?
- Cancer Knowledge Reports: At what age are people supposed to start having sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy exams?
- Cancer Knowledge Reports: Ever heard of FOBT, Ages 18+
- Cancer Knowledge Reports: Ever heard of sigmoidoscopy or a colonoscopy?, Ages 18+?
- Cancer Knowledge Reports: There’s not much you can do to lower your chances of getting colon cancer. Ages 18+
Research to Reality (NCI)
- Interactive community of practice for discussion, learning, and enhanced collaboration around evidence-based practice
Guide to Community Preventive Services (Federally supported) - Recommendations for population-based intervention approaches
U.S Preventive Services Task Force (Federally supported) - Recommendations on screening, counseling, and preventive medications
Research-tested Intervention Programs (NCI) - Summary statements, ratings and program materials from cancer prevention and control studies
- "Physician-Oriented Intervention on Follow-Up in Colorectal Cancer Screening" - Colorectal cancer screening program focused on primary care physicians
- This site provides an explanation of and resources for those wanting to apply the RE-AIM framework; the RE-AIM framework is designed to enhance the quality, speed, and public health impact of efforts to translate research into practice
Guidance for Comprehensive Cancer Control Planning (CDC) - Guidance for linking research to practice
International Plans for Comprehensive Cancer Control
US Plans for Comprehensive Cancer Control
Prevention & Care Management (AHRQ) - Resources and materials for linking research and practice